Map Village And Pillage (Creation) 1.9 / 1.10
This year there is a plan to develop a complete Village And Pillage Update, but meanwhile, a test review map was developed, in order to introduce players to the forthcoming features. Some of them are new blocks for smelting, crafting and building, new kinds of villagers, weapons, trades and a multitude of items.
Version 1.9, is going to introduce us to a minimal update. Version 1.10 will already offer more updates including new shields and villagers. The final and complete version of the Map will be presented in the upcoming 1.11 version of the Minecraft Bedrock Edition, as it happened with the Aquatic theme update.
The complete version of the Village and Pillage Update is going to be the best and most sophisticated update for all the Minecraft versions.
Features of Map Village And Pillage
- Twelve new walls
- Fourteen new stairs and slabs
- Polished kinds of stones, quartz, red and ordinary sandstone.
- New kind of marks for indicating diverse wood types
- Blast Furnace
- An add-on including tables for smithing and fletching and a cartography table
- New Dye colors: black, blue, white and brown
- New flowers: Valley lily, wither rose and cornflowers
- More names for the next colors: Cactus green dye, Rose red dye and Dandelion yellow dye
- Banner Patterns
- PIllager Monsters
- New textures
- Recipes for crafting
- Enchantments: the power to pierce I-IV, to charge quickly I-III and multishot I
- A new architecture for the Villages according to their biome
- Wandering Trader
- New Villagers: Nitwit and Mason (green robbed-villager)
- Pillager Outposts
- Wooden blocks (bark blocks, as known previously
- A Villager with new trades
- New outfits for the villagers
Download Map Village And Pillage (Creation) for MCPE and leave your feedback. Enjoy playing with friends and check our website for more Minecraft Bedrock Edition Maps, Seeds, Texture Packs and Skins. Enjoy and have fun!