Addon Golems – Dungeons-style 1.16
We all know who the Golems are. The ones spawning in villages and snow biomes are neutral and those created by players are passive. Today, if you choose to try Addon Golems – Dungeons-style, you will discover that there are new kinds of golems and most of them can be really mean. Would you risk letting them enter your world?
Features of addon Golems – Dungeons-style
This addon brings nine kinds of new golems. These are:
- The Obsidian Golem that can spawn in any biome on obsidian blocks
- The Netherite Golem that can spawn in the Nether Dimension
- The Ice Golem that can spawn in frozen rivers or/and ice spikes on ice blocks
- The Snowy Stone Golem that can spawn in extreme hills biomes on stone blocks
- The Cobblestone Golem that can spawn in plains, desert or/and nether biomes on cobblestone blocks
- The Mossy Cobblestone Golem that can spawn in dungeons, strongholds, and sometimes in jungle hills
- The Magma Golem that can spawn in the Nether and/or Overworld on gravel blocks
- The Lapis Golem that can spawn in random biomes on lapis blocks
- The End Golem that can spawn in the End dimension
Like we already mentioned, all the above-listed golems are hostile and attack in different ways. The Snowy Stone one is an exception. He is neutral, just like the Iron Golems we are already familiar with.
To see all these guys in action, you can watch the video trailer below and if you still want to see them in your gaming world, hit the download button.