Addon Useful Staffs 220.127.116.11
By downloading Addon Useful Staffs you will have the chance to add absolutely amazing weapons to your Minecraft world. By using them you will obtain telekinesis powers, ability to manage gravity, teleport items, summon minion zombies, levitation spirits and a lot more.
How does addon Addon Useful Staffs work
Note that some of the presented weapons can be used all the time by Minecraft players and some can be used only once, but the good thing is that you can refill them by placing them together with an Experience bottle (see picture below). These are the staffs (weapons) that can be refilled: time, hatred, shulker, poison, thunder, wither, bloodlust, necro, astral, hailstorm and termite staffs.
Now let us tell you about each weapon’s features:
- The hatred staff (weapon) helps you summon hatred spirits when you hold it. Its lifetime is of 15 seconds and the summoned spirits blow up mobs. The weapon also gives you the power to spread fire.
- The time staff summons time spirits in the same way. These spirits have the ability to freeze all mobs for five seconds. Their lifetime is of ten seconds.
- The Shulker staff (weapon) summons levitation spirits which make mobs float for ten minutes. Their lifetime is of ten seconds too.
- The poison staff (weapon) summons poison spirits which poison all mobs for ten seconds. Their lifetime is of ten seconds too. If used on undead mobs, it will heal them instead of bringing damage.
- The fire staff gives you the possibility to fire up all entities within an area of eighteen blocks.
- The gravity staff gives you the ability to make all entities within a ten block radius float in the air.
- The arbor staff turns all entities within a ten block radius into oak trees.
- The item staff makes all items within a twenty block radius teleport towards the MCPE player.
- The prismarine staff (weapon) turns all entities within a twelve block radius into water.
- The rage staff (weapon), if held, blows app all entities within a twenty block radius.
- The kinetic staff helps you manage mobs kinetically within a five-block radius.
- The Wither staff summons wither spirits when hold. These spirits wither mobs for five seconds. Their lifespan is of fifteen seconds.
- The Midas staff turns all the custom ores into gold ores within a three block radius.
- The Thunder staff summons lightning bolts over all the mobs located within a twenty block radius.
- The necro staff (weapon) summons minion zombies which live for fifteen seconds.
- The solar weapon makes the night turn into day and vice versa at a quicker pace.
- The bloodlust staff brings damage to all the entities nearby but can also bring damage to the player who uses it.
- The fungus staff (weapon) gives you the ability to turn the entities within a fifteen block radius into mushrooms. By using it, you can also turn grass into mycelium.
- The astral weapon summons meteors that explode and bring damage to all the entities within a twelve block radius.
- The harvest staff makes crops and trees grow up faster than usual.
- The polar staff gives you the power to freeze all entities within a ten block radius. By using it you can also turn the ice under your feet into water and lava from under your feet into cobblestone.
- The termite staff entirely destroys an area of 7x3 blocks around the Minecraft player.
- The hailstorm staff summons hail from the sky. It brings damage to all the mobs within a sixteen-block radius.
- The volcanic staff (weapon) makes the player fire resistant and gives him/her the ability to create a magma path out of stone blocks. It also evaporates water and turns obsidian into lava.
Note: This addon works only on Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 and later versions of the game.
Are you surprised about all the powers Addon Useful Staffs has to offer? To use it, click the download button below the article, share with your friends and leave feedback.
In order to discover more new and interesting mods, as well as maps, textures, and seeds, visit our website. Here you can also read the freshest MCPE related news and download the latest versions of the game. Enjoy!