Addon Vanilla Traps 1.16
Addon Vanilla Traps was inspired by a Java mod about traps. It brings several crafting recipes to create effective traps that will help you catch your enemies.
Features of addon Vanilla Traps
With the help of this addon, you will learn how to craft five kinds of traps to catch diverse mobs or other players:
- The Fake Grass Trap requires three sticks and three tall grass pieces. Any mob or player stepping on these crafted blocks will fall down as a result of the block breaking. By following the recipe below, you will obtain three such trap blocks.
- The Igniter Block Trap requires five cobblestones, three netherracks, and a redstone piece. The block will start burning as soon as someone steps on it and the fire will be extinguished only when nothing above it is left.
- The Soul Igniter Trap requires five cobblestones, three soul soils, and a redstone. This trap works like the previous one, but its fire brings even more damage.
- The Fan Block Trap requires four planks, four cobblestones, and a redstone. As soon as a mob or player steps on this trap, he, she will start levitating above it and the effect will stop only when he/she moves away.
- The Holo Spikes Trap is definitely the most interesting one. To craft it, you will need four iron ingots, four sticks, and a redstone. These crafted holo-spikes are actually items that will help you place ordinary spikes. To place them, consume the item. As soon as you place the spikes, other spikes will appear in your player inventory. When this happens, apply the Place option. This trap produces damage four and withstands 10 blows
If you don’t have time or you are not in the mood to do any crafting, you can obtain the above-listed traps using commands (see picture below).