Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206
Last year ended with a great version called Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 bringing important changes related to powder snow. Now it is time to step forward and welcome the new year with another game update which is Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168. We must admit that it does not bring so many changes, and the existent ones are not as interesting as those brought by the previous version, but we still recommend you to try it because it fixes many errors related to commands and other bugs.
General changes in Minecraft Bedrock 22.214.171.124
The most noticeable problems that had to be fixed this time were:
- A very annoying bug making the boats from earlier game versions float
- Characters from split-screen not being stored after the player exits the game
- Emote wheel not supporting the Screen Reader
- Impossibility to stack and craft with ink sacs obtained by trading with the wandering trader
- Text-to-speech not having a volume slider like other sounds do (option introduced in Minecraft PE 1.16.200)
- Scoreboard values not being aligned correctly on the table
- Teleport command not working properly
- Impossibility to remove unwanted structures from the list of saved structures
- Impossibility to stop the screenshake
- Ability to exceed the max number of standalone ticking areas
- A lot of messages telling the player about the number of ticking areas in use when performing many tickingarea add and tickingarea remove commands in the same tick
- SendCommandFeedback not letting the sender see the outgoing messages
- Bedrock Server Commands being outdated and unreliable
- Entity events not showing as suggestions in the event argument of /summon
Dear friends, if you want to download this beta, go on and click on the button below the video trailer but first, make sure you have copies of your existing MCPE worlds because there is a risk to lose them. We must also warn you that while trying a beta, the access to Realms and to non-beta players is not possible.
If you are happy about the new game version, please share this article with other MCPE players, and leave feedback.