Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52
Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 is a fresh game beta that brings several traditional fixes, but unlike most of the new versions, not all its features will please the players.
Experimental features in Minecraft Bedrock 220.127.116.11
Since the release of Minecraft PE 1.16.100, we had the chance to explore a lot of new experimental features including new materials, new blocks, and new mobs. Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 that we had the chance to try last week brought us a new mob (the Glow Squid), a frame making items glow (Glow Item Frame) and the possibility to color sign texts and make them glow. Sadly, all the mentioned features had to be canceled in this beta because many players started complaining that they provoked game crashes. The MCPE developers tried to fix these issues, but sadly, they were too serious and had to be postponed for a later update, when they will succeed to develop them so that they work smoothly.
Even if you are not happy with the news, we still recommend you o try this beta because it also brings some good fixes. The MCPE developers resolved the following problems:
- A few crashes happening each time when the user interacts with a structure block and a sculk sensor and when he/she places assign and interacts with it
- Too little time given for the player to decide either he/she wants to download a resource pack
- Outdated user interface achievements screen
- Invite screen failing to refresh when the multiplayer user returns to it after visiting other screens
- Several bugs affecting the Character Creator
- Several bugs affecting the technical aspect of the game
Dear friends, because this update brings such important news, please share the article with other players who may be interested in this information and leave feedback.