Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168
You can enjoy the freshest MCPE news by following our website. Today, for example, we will talk about the newest game update which is Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124: another beta of the grand Caves and Cliffs update. This time, the Majong team did not add any new blocks, mobs, or other important features but instead, they carried out a lot of interesting changes and fixed a number of serious issues preventing players from having a smooth Bedrock experience.
New features in Minecraft Bedrock 126.96.36.199
For this version, the developers:
- Made long stalactites drip only from their tops
- Tweaked the colors of the setting screen background
- Increased the water dripping speed from stalactites when the intention is to fill a cauldron
- Made the “has_equipment” filter support data values
- Introduced a new “transform_to_item” field for component “minecraft:agreable”
Either the developers like doing this or not, they also had to fix a number of issues affecting:
- Mobs (baby axolotls’ behavior when being fed)
- Items and blocks (Signs losing their texts when placed, pointed dripstones not breaking correctly, glow item frames not dropping the correct items and making items that are not placed inside them glow, furnaces and smokers not getting unlit when the fuel is over, buckets intended for feeding axolotls not stacking correctly)
- Graphics (bug occurring when the player looks up inside a minecart, portals breaking in rippled pattern, bubbles not generating on magma blocks)
- Commands (/execute nor working properly)
If you want to try this game release, feel free to do so, but to avoid losing your existing worlds, we recommend you make and save a copy of them first.
Be a good friend and share the news about this beta with other MCPE users and leave feedback.