Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52
All the players were kind of surprised by the fact that the Minecraft PE 1.17.2 full version that was released several days ago brought one single bugfix. Of course that after such a minimalistic update we were all waiting for something more and happily Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 provides way more features, mainly bug fixes. Let us tell you about the most important ones.
Bug fixes in Minecraft Bedrock 220.127.116.11
Before developing this beta, you may have faced problems affecting the:
- Nether mobs spawning in an incredibly large number
- Mobs despawning when teleporting them to and from different dimensions
- Baby goats having horns this being a parity issue with Java
- Bees not being able to pollinate cave vines
- Some blocks making sounds even if their sound toggles are set to mute
- Powder snow blocks being obtainable when interacting with a bucket full of such snow on a cauldron that is also filled with it
- Impossibility to pick up powder snow blocks with dispensers
- Falling stalactites being offset
- Impossibility to send redstone signals through target blocks
- Structure blocks breaking bubble columns when loading
Weapons, tools, armor, and shields:
- Impossibility to break bamboo instantly when trying to break it with a sword
- Shields appearing offset when held in the offhand
- Diamond pickaxes found in hoglin stable chests not being enchanted
- Soul speed boots getting stuck in the armor slot when losing their durability
- Impossibility to write on signs when they are on rooted dirt
- Multiple issues preventing players from using the sound toggles normally
- Respawn anchors and beds exploding even if TNT explosions are off
- The location of the initial player spawn position changing significantly in case the Caves & Cliffs experimental gameplay is toggled on
- Shulker box dying process making them lose their contents
- Birch and spruce leaves changing their colors depending on the biome they are in when the Caves & Cliffs experimental gameplay is toggled on
- Enchanting tables emitting an incorrect light level
- Players getting a “no targets matched selector” when attempting to use command /kill and /msg
- Sign in dialog being visible to all the players using split screen game instead of being visible only by the primary player (affecting the PlayStation 4 users)
This is the list of the most serious problems. Fortunately, the game developers have fixed them successfully so we can have a better MCPE experience.
If you are a map maker/addon creator, you will also discover several technical updates by installing this version, so there is something for every person!
Now we know that you will be busy exploring this update for a while, but if you want to find out about the upcoming game versions promptly, follow our website. This way you will also get the chance to try many free mods, maps, and other surprises related to your favorite game! Enjoy!