Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168
You have probably noticed that there are no game versions that wouldn’t contain bugfixes. This is a natural thing given the multitude of Minecraft PE features and the game’s progress in detail. Anyway, with each upcoming version, the game developers are doing their best to resolve these problems so we can enjoy the experience in a fun and smooth way. Last week, in Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124, most of the fixes have been done for the problems affecting the new Caves and Cliffs update features. Today, in Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199, this topic continues, but besides this, you will discover technical, UI, and graphical fixes.
Main changes in Minecraft Bedrock 188.8.131.52
We must admit that the main changes are several technical updates, but these may be interesting for the content creators, not for the ordinary players like most of us are, so we will get directly to those that are related to the gameplay.
So you will discover that:
- The developers added sidebars to help players navigate and explore the Dress Room and the Marketplace areas in a better way
- An item transferring animation playing when the player deselects a certain recipe
- The hitbox of the spore blossom was modified to match the one in the Java edition of the game
- There is no way to obtain potion-filled cauldrons just by using water dripping from a dripstone anymore
- Lightning cannot hit mobs through blocks anymore
- Mobs are able to walk on amethyst buds just like on any other blocks
- Powder snow above undead mobs (zombies, skeletons, etc.) prevents them from burning now
- You can place splash, lingering, long, and other potions in the brewing stand manually
- The way projectiles move in the distance was improved
- The pasting of the Unicode text in the book & quill was optimized
- The game crashes less frequently
You may also notice that some bugs affecting the following elements have been fixed:
- Items (beds, large chests, and end portals)
- Blocks (moss carpet and ordinary moss, slime, and honey blocks)
- Mobs (goats, axolotls, shulkers, and horses)
- Commands (/structure, and /particle)
We are sure that there are more problems that have to be resolved so if you notice any, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the game developers and we will wait for the results in the upcoming game updates.
If you liked this article and the presented beta, be a good friend and share the news about its release with other bedrock users and leave feedback.
Visit our website on a regular basis and you will always be among the first to find out the latest game-related news. You will also get the chance to explore hundreds of free maps, mods, and other surprises. Enjoy!