Minecraft PE 1.18
All our website’s subscribers were so excited about the release of Minecraft PE 1.17 also known as the first part of the Caves and Cliffs update that we cannot hide some of the most important changes that are waiting for them in the upcoming Minecraft PE 1.18. Read this article to learn what you will have the choice to enjoy in the future, but mind that the version won’t be released earlier than at the end of 2021.
Changes in Minecraft Bedrock 1.18
The upcoming Caves and Cliffs version will bring an incredible number of important and minor changes: starting with a totally different world generation and ending in azalea logs and sculk blocks. Let’s start with the most noticeable features:
- Because the mountains became so high and the caves so deep, the world height (max Y=256) and depth (max Y=-64) will be greatly extended
- Many new caves and cave biomes including lush, dripstone, noise (spaghetti, noodle, cheese caves), and deep dark.
- Many new mountain sub-biomes (meadows, groves, snowy slopes, lofty peaks, snow capped peaks)
- A new mob: the Warden. Characteristics: spawning in deep dark biome, blind, very large, sensitive to vibrations (movements and sounds), knockback resistance, chest with animations, sounds and special powers, light dimming when it approaches.
- Bundle: a craftable item used to stack any number of items and stacks of items
- Sculk blocks, chute, veins, traps generating in the deep dark biome. Can be used in redstone
- Underground cabins generating in the deep dark biome and containing barrels, cobwebs, candles (probably), large chests, blast furnace. Their floors will be made of cobblestone and the ceiling will be supported by stripped log beams
- More spruce trees, flowers, ice, regular and powdered snow generating in mountain biomes and sub-biomes
- Deepslate, diorite, calcite, tuff, etc generating in caves
- More kinds of aquifers generating in caves
- Ore veins generating in caves
- Clay pools generating in caves (namely the lush ones)
- Fossils generating in caves
- Horns dropped by goats upon their death
- Azalea logs
Dear players, if you want to learn more details about all these changes, we recommend you watch the video below the present article.
We hope we satisfied your curiosity regarding the upcoming update. Please be a generous friend and share this article with other players and leave feedback to let us know what you think about the new features.
Visit us regularly if you don’t want to miss this legendary release. This will also give you the possibility to explore a lot of cool texture packs, mods, maps, and other MCPE-related surprises for free. Enjoy!