Minecraft PE 1.17.11
Some versions contain huge lists of new features, interesting changes, and bugfixes while others are more modest. Minecraft Bedrock 1.17.11 belongs to the second category, but we recommend installing it anyway because this time the game developers fixed several rather serious issues and without them bothering you, your gameplay will become much smoother.
Main changes in Minecraft Bedrock 1.17.11
This version is dedicated mainly to the users who like playing in Realms. These people detected a few very noticeable problems and the game developers hurried to fix them. These problems were:
- Players receiving a new Realm while they attempt to renew the already existing one
- Commands /msg, /w, and /tell failing to work properly when in Survival, and cheats are enabled in Realms
Besides the issues affecting the Realms users, the game developers also had to fix the following ones:
- Mules, horses, and other rideable animals losing their textures every time the player dismounts them
- Death and instant respawning happening when the player tries to escape the End
- Death and loss of items and XP happening when the player uses an End portal
- Xbox users failing to resume and suspend their games
If you want to find out more details before downloading and enjoying this update with your friends, you can watch the video trailer below this article.
We try to keep our website’s subscribers happy so we do our best to keep them informed about the latest MCPE-related news. We also provide hundreds of free mods, texture packs, and other cool surprises, so keep following us and enjoy the experience!