Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206
This week we have three game versions to present to our subscribers. We already told you everything there is to know about Minecraft Bedrock 1.17.11 full version and today we will discuss Minecraft Bedrock 220.127.116.11. This is a beta that brings twenty-seven changes and fixes as well as a number of technical updates.
Main changes in Minecraft Bedrock 18.104.22.168
We are sure that you want to download and try the version as soon as possible, this is why we won’t spend your time and will mention only the most important features, but you are always welcome to watch the video trailer below the article for more details.
The developers fixed issues affecting:
- The game stability (several crashes, including one that used to occur when large-sized worlds are downloaded from the Marketplace)
- Text-to-speech (failing to read normally the inventory item names and chat messages, and counts the grid slots from the inventory incorrectly)
- User interface (wrong localization of sidebar strings when switching languages, of the achievements screen, and no such screen for VR)
- Vanilla parity (skeleton using only one of its hands to hold the bow, fall damage provoked by eating chorus fruit)
- Mobs (mobs in structure block previews appearing with deformed bodies, failure to spawn wither bosses below a certain level, magma cubes having an incorrect size of the hitbox, magma cubes and ghasts spawning in places that are way too small for them, shulker boxes disappearing when using dispensers to launch them at height, horizon, or depth limit, villagers not buying pumpkins when attempting to trade with them)
- Blocks (Candles standing without any support block, waterlogging pistons or any other blocks making them unrender, glow fonts on signs not working normally, multiple issues affecting the barrier and the light blocks)
Besides fixing all the errors mentioned above, the Majong team also:
- Removed the problem of the sky penetrating the walls of enclosed areas when fog is used
- Developed a number of technical updates
Now that you know about this beta’s main features, it would be nice to share this article with your friends who also like playing Minecraft PE and to leave feedback letting us know what you think about them.
Stay tuned, because very soon you will have the chance to explore another new beta that has a list of changes as interesting as this one. You can also explore our website to discover hundreds of free textures, mods, and other surprises. Enjoy!