Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52
The last two betas released in August are Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 and Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11. We don’t know if the Mojang team will manage to develop new game updates this summer, so let’s enjoy each of the mentioned ones as it would be the last one.
Main changes in Minecraft Bedrock 18.104.22.168
This beta contains significant changes only in relation to the technical aspect of the game, but we will leave them for the map makers and/or addon creators. In this article, we will discuss the carried-out changes (fixes) that are meant to make our gameplay smoother.
The MCPE developers succeded in fixing:
- A crash affecting the Android 11 users when trying to enter certain MCPE worlds
- A crash occurring if the player installs and tries to access Marketplace worlds that are too large
- Other several crashes happening during the gameplay
- The player’s behavior when respawning from the bed not matching the one in the Java edition of Minecraft
- Mob spawners emitting light, this also being a java parity issue
- Mobs being able to avoid sunlight burns if staying around powdered snow
- Some dressing room buttons making the game lag when clicked on
- Wrong item text colors and category text colors in certain resource packs
- Patterns in the loom not being displayed properly in certain situations
Hopefully, the next game versions will contain more interesting features, so keep following us to be the first to find out about them, but until then, enjoy the present one, share the news about its release with other players, and leave feedback.