Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11
Minecraft Bedrock 18.104.22.168 is a rather new beta version that brings many changes both to the experimental features and the non-experimental ones. It also contains several important bug fixes and technical updates.
New features in Minecraft Bedrock 22.214.171.124
Starting with this release:
- You will discover a totally upgraded cave and flat world generation after upgrading the chunks that are below the y=0 level with the Experimental toggle on. The chunks that have bedrock underneath them and were upgraded earlier will not be affected by this change.
- When the experimental toggle is on, new caves will generate starting with the y=-64 level while the old ones will be upgraded to fit the new world dimensions
- Players will be allowed to fly above the heigh limit we got used to and won’t be stopped by an invisible barrier
- The distribution of copper ores was improved
- Bee nests generate in a better and more logical way
- Elytra gliding can be activated when moving upwards now
- Structures won’t have fossils generating inside them anymore or they will generate very rarely and won’t cause the structure’s breakage
- Caves generate properly regardless of the experimental toggle being on or off
- Iron golems are able to spawn exclusively on solid blocks
- The Character Creator’s navigation flow was improved
The Mojang studios team also fixed the following issues:
- Block texture having to suffer when hovering top snow on flowers
- Zombies, slimes, and other non-fire proof mobs not avoiding fire and lava when pathfinding
- Weapons rendering incorrectly in pillagers’ hands
- Weapons rendering incorrectly in vindicators’ hands
- Character Creator bugs
- Technical bugs
Here is the main information every player should know about before installing this beta, but if you want to learn more details, there is a video trailer below this article and you are welcome to watch it.
Please continue visiting our website as often as possible because as we already mentioned at the beginning of the article, there are several game versions that have been developed recently and we really want to tell you everything about their features. If you want to make your Bedrock experience more interesting, there are also many cool maps, mods, and other game-related downloads and all of them are for free. Enjoy!