Minecraft PE 1.17.32
In the article about Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 published earlier today, we mentioned that there are several MCPE updates that we want to inform you about. Minecraft PE 1.17.32 is one of them. This is a full game version but you will be able to explore its features in no time because it contains only six fixes.
Changes in Minecraft Bedrock 1.17.32.02
All the changes have been done in relation to some game features that presented issues. Thus, the developers fixed:
- Crash caused by navigating the Marketplace sidebar and other several crashes
- Online content becoming unavailable in certain situations even if the player’s internet connection is under control
- The error making players spawn on the overworld because of the light blocks
- Worlds failing to load on Switch devices
- Looting enchantment not being appliable
- Old worlds not generating correctly when enabling the Caves and Cliffs mode
As you can see from the list above, there are no legendary changes this time, but instead, your gameplay will be smoother and because this is a full version, you will be able to join your friends in Realms and be sure that your builds are nice and stable.
Now you will be busy trying this new release, but when you are done, visit our website again because really soon we will publish more articles about the freshest beta and full versions and there are a lot of news to find out about. You are also free to check our Texture Packs, Mods, and other sections. Enjoy!