Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168
Every game update is a little victory for the Majong team because this way they make our gameplay more and more interesting, but some versions are purely legendary. One of such versions is Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124 because it introduces us to the second part of the Caves and Cliffs update. The beta contains a lot of interesting features as well as a big number of useful bug fixes and technical updates.
Fixes in Minecraft Bedrock 126.96.36.199
Of course, we will enlist all the cool features of this version, but let us start with the fixes.
You probably faced one or more of the following issues, but from now on, you can forget about them because they have been successfully fixed.
- Issues affecting mobs (their incorrect pathing through trap doors, incorrect behavior in regards to campfires, their walking through sweet berry bushes, and broken axolotl animations)
- Issues affecting the user interface (failure to load and save structure blocks taking into account the new MCPE world dimensions, incorrect prompt messages received by players, incorrect bed behavior, poor feedback and hints regarding the render distance settings)
- Graphical issues (incorrect work of the carved pumpkin enchantment, incorrect display from the inside of minecarts, incorrect rendering of certain enchanted items)
- Other issues affecting the game’s stability, accessibility, portal locations, render distance settings, marketplace, raids, and hero of the village effect)
- Technical bugs
Now that we know that all the above-listed problems have been fixed, we can focus on the new features brought by this version. By installing it you will detect that the following features generate in a different, better way:
- Large trees
- Small dripleaves (now you can find them in lush caves)
- Ores (their rates were also modified)
- Old caves
- Floating waters (they won’t generate in caves anymore)
- Tuff Blobs
- Meadow Flowers
- Amethyst Geodes
- Mountains (their peaks have been tweaked)
- Mineshaft tunnels
All these features are officially part of the game and are not considered experimental, so you don’t have to turn on the toggle anymore.
The MCPE developers warn us that there is still a lot of work ahead and they will continue improving all these features, this meaning that your builds may suffer changes, so they recommend you make copies of your favorite worlds.
Please share the news about this fantastic release with all the players you know and leave feedback because we are really curious to find out your opinion on it.
Continue following our website and we promise to keep you up to date with the latest game-related news. We will also continue publishing articles with free download buttons about the most popular texture packs, mods, and other things that can make our Bedrock experience even better. Enjoy!