Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199
Minecraft PE 1.18 is becoming more and more interesting thanks to all the game versions released recently. Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 is the newest beta and even if it contains mainly bug fixes, it is meant to make our gameplay better too. Also, many of its features have been done to make the Bedrock variant of the world match the Java one.
Fixes in Minecraft Bedrock 184.108.40.206
By installing this version you will discover that the MCPE developers fixed many issues affecting:
- The gameplay (excessive usage of RAM, NPC’s making weird sounds, water changing its color when using small dripleaves on it, transparent terrain, chorus fruit nor working at certain coordinates, etc)
- Blocks (“place” button not being functional when attempting to place blocks continuously, light blocks supporting certain blocks that normally should not be supported by them, incorrect materials for pillars and floors in mineshafts, etc)
- Items (objects moving strangely when seen from a big distance, incorrect tooltips for the Education Edition items, impossibility to place plants on mycelium, etc)
- World generation (incorrect gravel, deepslate, copper and gold ore generation, water and lava sources appearing in frozen oceans, mountain biome names not matching those in the Java edition, etc)
- Mobs (Incorrect behavior of fish, phantoms, magma cubes, and incorrect spawning rate of axolotls)
- Technical issues
Dear readers, the MCPE developers highly recommend making copies of your worlds periodically if you want to keep them and access them in the future because they still work on all the new features and a lot of things can still change and this is always a risk. Also note that while trying this beta, you won’t be able to play with your non-beta friends and in Realms.
Please share this article with all your friends so they can be up to date with everything happening in Bedrock too and leave feedback letting us know what you thing about the carried out changes.