Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124
The difference between Minecraft PE 1.18.2 and Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199, both game updates being released last week, is that the second one is a beta and it contains many more features. By reading this article, you will learn about the most important ones.
Gameplay changes in Minecraft Bedrock 188.8.131.52
In this beta, the game developers continued to work on the issue of bedrock not being replaced by deepslate as it was expected with the release of Minecraft PE 1.18. This time, we hope it is a final fix and we will find deepslate in all our new worlds, as well as those updated to Caves and Cliffs part two like the developers promised we would.
Another important change is that the developers decided to remove the hoods from vindicators, witches, and evokers so they would look like those from the Java edition.
The developers also fixed a lot of issues related to:
- Blocks (players being unable to place light blocks on top of each other)
- Mobs (Parrots and axolotls having broken textures and slimes not being aggressive towards snow golems)
- UI (gliding process breaking the player’s visual on the inventory screen and button “Invite to Game” remaining active when the server is already full)
- Graphics (end crystal beams disappearing under certain circumstances and broken or outdated textures of carrot crops, cocoa beans, certain vegetable seeds, certain planks, glass panes, certain types of armor, etc.)
- Game’s stability (crash occurring when trading maps)
- Technical bugs
- Other issues (certain foods having longer effects than intended, honey bottles not removing the effects they should, inability to teleport after consuming chorus fruit, etc)
The addon creators and map makers will also find a lot of useful features by installing this beta. The game developers added a lot of new possibilities to make their work more productive.
If you have any friends who also enjoy playing Minecraft PE, share this article with them, and if you want to let us know what you think about the carried-out changes, feel welcome to leave feedback.
To always be up to date with everything that is happening in your favorite game, visit our website as often as possible. This way you will also be able to try an incredible number of popular maps, mods, and other free surprises. Enjoy!