Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11
We often mention that we are doing our best to keep our website’s subscribers up to date with the newest game versions. We publish articles about their characteristics as soon as they are released and today we want to tell you about a very fresh update called Minecraft Bedrock 18.104.22.168.
Bugfixes in Minecraft Bedrock 22.214.171.124
This beta contains more than ten fixes. The issues that had to be resolved were:
- Frogs eating goats. We do not know whether this was a bug or a joke from the MCPE developers, but they do not do this anymore
- Blaze and other monster spawners not spawning in fortresses and other structures
- Chests spawning in an insufficient number in structures
- Inaccessible empty slots in the inventory
- The inventory on Pocket UI showing only six slots in both the inventories
- The inventory on Pocket UI showing the construction tab of a wrong color
- Guardians sinking when targeting their enemies
- Impossibility to leash tamed cats
- Oars having a different texture compared to the boat they are attached to
- Boats visually disappearing when leaving them
- A too big number of mobs generating in pillager outposts
- Paintings overlaying with other items
- Observer remaining powered in the inventory even if the player breaks it while it is blinking
- Structures from structure blocks not rotating multiface blocks correctly
- Cocoa pods placed across chunk borders breaking during chunk loading.
This is the main information about this version that you should know about before downloading and installing it, but if you want to find out more, you can watch the video trailer below this article.
In case you missed them, we also recommend you check Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199 and Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 which are the previously released betas. The reason why we insist you check them is that they bring very cool new features. By visiting us you will also discover a lot of other game-related surprises and news, so stay with us and enjoy the experience!