Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206
In Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 that was developed this week with great attention to the player’s requests, the Mojang team developers made many updates focusing on the Wild Update experimental features (see article on Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168), fixed many problems, and improved the technical aspect of the game.
Main changes in Minecraft Bedrock 22.214.171.124
Let us start with the experimental features. The game developers aim to make these features more and more interesting so they:
- Added a cooldown time for the goat horns
- Adjusted the way frogs spawn in swamps, corrected the way JumpToBlockGoal works on them, made them jump only if there is a Jump Goal, introduced the possibility to tempt and to breed them using slime balls, and modified the health of the tadpoles
- Improved the Frog Spawns (renamed frog eggs since the release of Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199) making them more fragile to falling blocks, when pushed by a piston, when taking away the water source underneath them. They also canceled the possibility to place them on land or under water with the fill command and resolved the bug not letting players place them on waterlogged blocks.
Besides the experimental features, there are many technical updates that will definitely help you in your activity in case you are a map maker or an addon creator.
You may also notice that the following problems have been successfully fixed:
- Custom skins not always saving properly after using the dressing room
- Mending Enchantment nor working as intended when trying to use it to repair items
- Drowned not spawning as they should
- Minor visual bugs affecting the Pocket UI inventory screen
- Minor bugs affecting the Create New Worlds Screen
- Cauldrons not filling from dripstones located below flowing water
- “Use” button not working properly when trying to equip a custom armor
Dear Bedrock fans, if you are not in a hurry, we also recommend you watch the video below this article if you want to find out more details or if you want to hear the above-described information about this beta from a different point of view.
Subscribe to our website if you want to continue being informed about the freshest game-related news. In addition to this, you will be able to try a lot of free mods and other surprises for free. You can share your favorite articles with your friends and if you have any suggestions or requests, you can leave feedback. Stay with us and enjoy the experience!