Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199
By subscribing to our website, you will have a lot of advantages, if you like playing Minecraft Bedrockof course. Besides a very wide choice of cool content, we will inform you about the latest game versions. You will have the chance to learn about their features and to download them for free. In this article, we will tell you about a fresh version that was developed this week. It is called Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 and we are sure you will enjoy exploring it.
New changes in Minecraft Bedrock 184.108.40.206
The MCPE users are very excited about the features planned for the Wild Update, aka Minecraft PE 1.19. Happily, the game developers decided that it would be good to add some of its features before the grand release. You can try them by turning on the Experimental features. Starting with this beta, in addition to the already existing Wild Update features, you will discover:
- Improved goat horns. Now they make new random sounds and will drop when the goats ram certain blocks including stones and some ores. You will also be able to use these horns to craft other, new kinds of horns (see description below). Don’t be surprised if you see goats with only one horn because this will be something normal from now on.
- New copper horns. These are the new kinds of horns that can be crafted using normal horns, but their recipe also requires copper ingots. To obtain one copper horn, you will need three ingots and one horn. For now, these horns make three different sounds depending on the player’s actions.
The game developers also managed to fix several issues. The most serious ones were:
- Technical issues, including a crash happening when loading entities in a chunk that already contains ones from older versions and a bug affecting the knockback goal
- Big mobs getting stuck in the Marketplace worlds
- Thumstick’s size not being adjustable
- Behavior Packs tab from the Create New World screen not working
- Bug affecting the dropped items on Pocket UI
- Screen shaking incorrectly when player gets damage
- Nuggets and bricks serving as fuel for the furnace, this being a vanilla parity issue
- Detect button not working on save structure blocks
- Mob hurt sound playing even after the mob dies
- Players not getting a bad omen after defeating a pillager captain
- Hunger bar not always depleting correctly
Dear reader, we are sure that many of your friends do not know about this great update yet, so why don’t you be the one to share the good news with them?
Keep visiting us and we will continue to keep you up to date with the freshest news happening to Minecraft PE. You are also welcome to download and try free maps, mods, and other surprises featured here. Enjoy!