Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52
We were very pleasantly surprised to find out that Minecraft PE 1.18.30 is not the only surprise prepared by the Mojang Studios team for us this week. They have also developed and released a very nice beta that will allow us to enjoy the Wild Update features without enabling the experimental toggle again. Even if Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 contains several bug fixes and technical updates, it focuses most on the Warden and the rest of the Wild features.
General changes in Minecraft Bedrock 220.127.116.11
Since we have mentioned him already, let us start with the changes affecting the Warden. After installing the beta, you will notice that he:
- Learned to attack in one more way. This attack is called Sonic Boom and it looks like in the picture below
- Makes a unique sound when someone hurts him
- Can be pushed by mobs but gets very angry when someone attempts to do this
- Does not dig down every time he sniffs someone’s presence
- Does not sniff when he chases someone
- Does not crash the game when attacked (in case the user changes his/her game mode)
Here are more changes done in relation to the Wild Update features:
- The tooltip appearing when the user interacts with the allay was updated
- Reinforced deepslates were placed under another tab in the inventory and cannot be destroyed neither by ender dragons nor by wither
- Some mud features have been switched in their correct groups in the inventory
- The way soul lanterns generate in ancient cities was corrected
- Ancient Cities were improved. Now they will have reinforced deepslate generating in the center and their chests will contain echo shards (we mentioned them in the article about Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168)
- The sounds made by frogs and froglights were corrected
- The Wild Update has new music
- Tadpoles can be tempted. To do this, you will have to use slimeballs.
- The icons of the chest boats were updated
And now let us tell you about the rest of the changes in several words:
- Illagers travel to other villages now in order to progress the raids
- The toggle of Static Joystick in the Touch Control settings does not enable when it should not
- Mangrove roots can grow on snow and players can place many different plants on top of them
- Players can compost mangrove roots now
- Using the furnace in other way than intended will not give XP to players anymore
- Players cannot remove blocks without holding them if they are underwater
Now that you know about this beta’s main features, it is time to share the news with your friends and try it.
We are sure that the Bedrock developers are already working on other cool game updates, so, if you want to be the first or at least among the first to find out about their release, subscribe to our website as soon as possible. This will also give you the possibility to try the best maps, texture packs, and more. Enjoy!
Video Clip of Minecraft Bedrock 22.214.171.124