Minecraft PE 1.18.31
While thinking about what other new features they can introduce into our Bedrock worlds, the Mojang developers received several complaints about major bugs occurring after the release of Minecraft Bedrock 1.18.30. This made them postpone the work on a new Wild Update beta and fix the bugs. We will enlist all their actions in this article but you can check them while playing by installing Minecraft Bedrock 1.18.31.
Changes in Minecraft Bedrock 1.18.31
Here are the carried out changes performed by the game developers for the present full version:
- The new Spectator Mode was improved, but there is still a lot of work to do in order to make this wonderful feature fully functional
- The possibility to obtain XP by using the furnace in other ways than intended was canceled
- The bug making mobs disappear in case they are placed on unloaded chunks was fixed
- A couple of major bugs, and even crashes occurring when reloading RTX worlds were fixed
- Improved the block textures on Android devices (if looked at from big distances)
- Improved the lava and water textures on iOS devices
- Corrected framerate hitches affecting low-end devices
- Stopped spiders and other mobs from spawning on Buttons as if they would on full blocks
- Crashes and lags happening when loading, saving, and reloading chunks too many times were fixed
- The worlds that could not be accessed after installing the previous game update were fixed
- Made the “Sound of Music” achievement obtainable again
- Improved the performance of the Marketplace on Nintendo Switch devices
- The loading screen lag happening when using the Marketplace was fixed
From now on, if you choose to install this update, you won’t have to face any of the above-mentioned issues.
We hope that you are not the only one among your friends who like playing Minecraft Bedrock and you will have with whom to share the news about this release. If not, you can at least share your opinion on it with us by leaving feedback.
If you want to be informed about all the news about your favorite game, subscribe to our website. You can also explore it if you want to discover hundreds of free mods, textures, and other surprises. Enjoy!