Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124
Last week we had two new updates to try: Minecraft PE 1.18.31 and Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199. The same thing happened a week before that and you will be surprised, but this week also brings two brand-new versions. This article is dedicated to the first one called Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52.
Changes in Minecraft Bedrock 184.108.40.206
The modifications done when preparing this beta have relation to the following key features:
- The Spectator Mode (Feature available under the Experimental Toggle). Even if there is still a lot of work to do in regards to this function, players can already enjoy it. After enabling it, you won’t be able to build, attack, open and use the inventory, use and drop items, and open chests. Instead, you can travel through walls and fly. If you choose to enable the mode while riding, sleeping, flying, or using items in any way, these actions will be canceled.
- Warden. Now, this mob becomes even more interesting than before, because he investigates the nearest mob after sniffing, reacts to the shrieking of sculk shriekers, creates darkness more often, and his heartbeats mirror his anger state in a more visible way. Some of the warden’s behavioral bugs have been fixed.
- Sculk Sensor. The game developers decided to update this feature even more and made it detect a bigger number of vibrations, for example when a boat moves, when it makes splashes on bubble columns or when tilling dirt or other similar blocks. Another good change about sculk sensors is that their inferior faces can be support for other blocks.
Here are other several interesting changes that you can discover by installing this beta:
- The Main Menu screen shows the Controller Connection Lost popup
- Leashed Allays do not stop from moving when the item they target is too far from them
- Sculk Shriekers are waterloggable
- Players cannot place torches on a bell
- There are four new achievements
- Mangrove Roots are not suitable for heaing Furnaces
- Minecarts and Boats with Chests drop correctly
- Ancient Cities do not get flooded so often
- Destroying active sculk shriekers does not stop wardens from making their appearance
- The traps in Ancient Cities work as they are supposed to
- Mangrove roots can burn and propagules can be pollinated
- Stripped mangrove logs are used to make mangrove planks
- Transforming dirt into mud makes a new sound
- Stacking mud brick slabs into an entire block makes new sounds
- Frogs drop XP as cows or goats do
- Tadpoles make different sounds when hurt
- Tadpoles make sounds while growing up
- The map colors of mangrove wood and logs are different and match the Java
- Banners do not render in front of transparent blocks, for example, glass
- Villagers and other mobs do not stop near trapdoors and stairs
- Normal and Wither Skeletons, Endermen, and other such characters spawn in more light levels in the Nether
Dear friends, you will also notice that the game crashes less often now and that there are several new technical updates to try in case you are able to create content.
Please do not forget that this version is a beta and you should make copies of your worlds regularly if you don’t want to risk losing them. Another important thing you should know is that the builds created in betas are not as stable as those created in full versions.
If you want to know more about the new version, watch the video below this article, and don’t forget to share the news about its release with other players.