Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206
Minecraft PE 1.20 released recently offered us the possibility to experience several very cool new features, but we already warned our website’s subscribers and guests that there is a possibility that they can be quite unstable or present certain behavioral and graphical bugs. This is why the developers of the game keep releasing new game versions where they add improvements not only to the new features but also to the older ones. By installing Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11, you will see how they have worked on making camels and chiseled bookshelves better.
New changes in Minecraft Bedrock 18.104.22.168
Because we sense your curiosity, we won’t keep you waiting about the improvements done in relation to the above-mentioned new features:
- The Camel. Now, this desert animal dashes according to the applied effects (Jump Boost or Speed). If it gets hurt, the camel heals itself over time. You will also notice that it walks differently than it did when it was only introduced and that its spawn eggs have a different color.
- The Chiseled Bookshelf. When you look at such a bookshelf while holding any kind of book, you will get a tooltip that you can place on the bookshelf. This only happens if the bookshelf is not full. If you hold any other item and look at it, you will get a tooltip that you can remove a book. To craft such a great bookshelf, you can use any type of wood slab and plank now.
The new features are interesting enough to check and experience, but let us not forget about the older ones because the game developers did a great job at improving them too. They have:
- Made a number of traditional technical updates to make the content creators’ activity more productive
- Improved the game’s stability by fixing a couple of crashes
- Made mob shadows render properly on all Android devices
- Made items keep their initial names after repairing them using the Anvil
- Modified the way Spectator players interact with sculk
- Smoothened the undersides of chiseled and cut red sandstones
- Modified the way and circumstances under which coral fans are placed
- Developed new particles emitting when some blocks get destroyed and when lily pads are bumped into by boats
- Resolved a number of issues affecting the touch controls
- Improved the way Render Dragon loads under certain circumstances
- Made armor stands drop the item it holds when destroyed
- Modified the way pufferfish, magma cubes, and slimes deal damage to shields
- Modified the player’s behavior when inside a block
Another nice surprise brought to us by this beta is a new flow meant to introduce the new skins and instructions on how to use them.
Keep visiting us on a regular basis and besides keeping you up to date with everything Mojang Studio does and plans to do in relation to Minecraft Bedrock, we will also give you the possibility to try the newest mods, maps, and other content. Enjoy!