Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124
In Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199, the developers made just a few fixes, but they were absolutely necessary to assure more comfortable gameplay for all Minecraft PE users.
Fixes in Minecraft Bedrock 188.8.131.52
- Like always, a number of crashes occurring while playing were fixed.
- Players noticed that a crash occurred from time to time when trying to preview structure blocks with voids and this had to be fixed.
- The issue related to selective Android devices failing to load the game was also fixed.
- If you have to launch Minecraft PE after some update, your Beta patch notes will be displayed properly now.
- Setting the Y rotation while teleporting a player does not set it to -180degrees as it did before, but to 0 degrees.
Before you start sharing the good news about the new update with your MCPE friends, let us remind you that this is a beta version and this means that some of your builds may be a little unstable compared to the full game versions. Also, note that Realms and non-beta users cannot be accessed while trying the present version.
Recommendation: if you prefer not to risk losing your worlds build in 184.108.40.206, make sure to save them because you will not be able to open them with any older MCPE versions.
Now that we brought you the news about Minecraft Bedrock 220.127.116.11, our task is to wish you a happy weekend and pleasant gameplay.
Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 - APK for Android