Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199
Many people prefer not to use beta game versions like MCPE 188.8.131.52 and MCPE 184.108.40.206 because the beta builds are not as stable as we would like them to be and because we cannot play with those who use full versions and in Realms, but some of them bring important changes and/or fixes. The version you will have the chance to download today, which is Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 also fixes some crashes and issues that could prevent players from having a nice and smooth gameplay.
Changes in Minecraft Bedrock 18.104.22.168
First, let’s start with the crash fixes like we usually do. The next ones have been removed:
- The one occurring when users tried to spawn in a certain item
- The one occurring when they started searching for something in the Marketplace
- Others that were occurring during the gameplay.
And now let’s see the main bug fixes:
- An error preventing mobs to spawn on the same Y axes if there are transparent blocks
- A bug making the parrot sit incorrectly on the player’s shoulder in certain situations
- A problem regarding the split-screen when one user enters the game and the primary one leaves it.
- A problem preventing wolves from approaching each other when the player wants them to breed
- The “Nature” inscription on the honey bottle item’s tooltip (instead of “items”)
- A wrong front texture of the nests and beehives (in case the player chooses to place them using the setblock command)
- Breakage of the detect command when the player defines the execute command.
All the above-listed problems were resolved and the MCPE users won’t have to face them ever again.
To download Minecraft Bedrock 22.214.171.124, use the button below the present article, share the news with your pals and leave feedback.
Video Trailer of Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199
Download beta version of Minecraft 188.8.131.52 - APK for Free