Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168
At first glance, before downloading and installing Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124, you might think that it looks a lot like Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199 and Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52. The size of the change list might give you this feeling, but we assure you that everything about this version is brand new: both the changes and the carried out fixes.
The only thing that relates 184.108.40.206 to the previous versions is that all of them are betas, this meaning that the player will have no access to realms and non-beta players while trying it and that the builds created in it are not as stable as the ones created in full versions.
Fixes in Minecraft Bedrock 220.127.116.11
This time, a lot of crashes have been detected again, but fortunately, the MCPE developers are hard-working and responsible guys and they made sure to remove them. Some of the crashes were detected by the players who told the developers about them, this showing how important the connection between the users and the developers is and how can timely feedback influence the quality of the gameplay.
Besides crashes, there were other less critical errors, but which required to be fixed too. Most of them are related to the scripting and to the gameplay in general:
- A problem not letting the players use animation controllers in some behavior packs was fixed
- Improper inversion of particle animations was fixed
- Breakage of old content by the minecraft: pushable component in add-ons was resolved
- Minecraft: timer component related issue, making it fire uncontrollable in certain situations was fixed
- A problem that did not allow players to use custom blocks in add-on packs was resolved
- A bug not letting the player edit spawn eggs within content packs was removed
- The failure of Observer blocks to be powered after being pushed was resolved
- The bug causing blocks to appear again after someone breaks them was fixed
- The bug related to leaves not letting saplings grow underneath was fixed
- The situation of some trees generating without their logs was resolved
- The bug not letting hoppers collect bone meal from the composters in case they are located above was fixed
- After shearing sheep, they will be displayed correctly, looking as they should after being sheared
- The error that prevented armor from being displayed correctly after being changed by the player was fixed
- The bug causing enchanted items to give an incorrect effect was fixed
- Command block UI-related problem, not letting it fit correctly in screens having a 4x3 ratio was fixed
- A problem related to chunks occurring when converting a world from a console-based edition to Bedrock was resolved
- A problem related to maps occurring when converting a world from a console-based edition to Bedrock was resolved
- A bug causing the arm animation to look wrong was fixed.
These are all the fixes you can check by installing the present version. To do this, use the download button below the video, but don’t forget to share the good news with all your MCPE friends.
Video of Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168
Download beta version of Minecraft 22.214.171.124 - APK for Free