Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124
Minecraft 1.16 impressed all of us, but now it’s time to meet a new game update with a nice and complex list of fixes. This is Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199.
Features of Minecraft Bedrock 188.8.131.52 Nether Update
This beta brought us several fixes of a few crashes and problems affecting the gameplay, the graphics and other game-related features.
First of all, we will talk about the crashes. Like always, the MCPE developers fixed some of them that used to occur at different stages of the gameplay, as well as during the game-saving process of those using a split-screen mode.
Other fixed issues related to:
- The maps in item frames
- Skins from the Character Creator
- Bedrock Dedicated Server documentation
- Imported templates of worlds (affecting the Gear VR users)
- Chunks loaded in Realms
- Alex model skin texture
- Villagers’ goals
- Freshly created maps (incorrect zoom level)
- Maps from worlds converted via Editions
- Sheep shearing process (texture-related issue)
- Music disc names
- Rendering of sign text through transparent objects
- Maps in item frames
- Animation scale
- Switching to other geometry
- Selectors with empty tags as arguments
All the problems affecting these features have been fixed, thus making our MCPE experience smoother and more comfortable.
Before downloading and installing the present version, remember that this is not a full one, thus you will not be able to play in Realms and with players using full versions while working with it.
We also recommend you save your existing builds because 184.108.40.206 is going to replace everything you are working on now.
Now, if you want to find out more details about this beta, watch the video trailer or you can directly push the download button below it and start exploring all the new features.
Video Trailer of Minecraft Bedrock 220.127.116.11
Download beta version of Minecraft 18.104.22.168 Nether Update - APK for Free