Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199
A few weeks ago a long-awaited full game version, that is Minecraft PE 1.16.1 was released. All this time most of us were busy enjoying it while the developers worked hard to fix the detected problems. You can find out about them by reading the present article and by installing Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 which is this week’s beta.
Bugfixes in Minecraft Bedrock 184.108.40.206
This time we will talk only about the most important fixes, letting you explore the rest of them independently. We must mention that the problems affected not only the mobile users but also the ones using PlayStation 4 and iOS. The first ones had to face a crash occurring whenever other players used custom skins and the second ones had to deal with a problem preventing them from getting notifications. Fortunately, the developers managed to fix these and other issues making the users on all platforms happy.
In addition to the described-above fixes, the developers also removed the following problems:
- Achievements not unlocking when the player gets connected in case he/she meets all the requirements while playing offline
- A crash happening each time the player tries to press the Manage Account button in his/her settings
- Poor performance of the /fill command
- Chests not generating loot until they are either opened or broken
- The player’s bounding box intended for spawning having a wrong size
- Broken drowned geometry in content packs
- Players using a split-screen not being able to see the enderdragon
- Players using a split-screen not being able to see End Crystals
- Zombies not being able to spawn underground
- Command Blocks not working sometimes
These are the most serious problems that have been fixed this time. To find out more information, watch the video trailer.
If you are as happy as we are about the present beta, share the good news with your friends, and leave feedback.
Video of Minecraft Bedrock 220.127.116.11
Download beta version of Minecraft 18.104.22.168 Nether Update - APK for Free