Minecraft PE 1.16.20
Dear MCPE players, we were starting to get worried lately because the MCPE developers were quieter than usual the last two weeks but it turned out they didn’t get lost or decided to go on a vacation but were working hard to develop a stable and nice full game version called Minecraft PE 1.16.20.
This version contains all the changes and fixes featured in the latest betas, namely starting with Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52. All of these features are useful and interesting, and since Minecraft PE 1.16.20 is a full version and contains all of them, we are promised to have a very nice game experience while trying it.
Changes in Minecraft Bedrock 1.16.20.03
- As you can remember from one of the earlies betas, a new mob has come to live in the Nether and this is Piglin Brute: a very tough-looking guy who is also smart (you cannot fool him with iron ingots like the Piglin) and very aggressive towards the player. Below you can see two pictures of this Nether monster.
- Another Nether inhabitant has also been subject to a number of changes and this is the well-known Piglin. Now, these mobs spawn in Peaceful mode but never with their gear enchanted; Handing a baby Piglin iron ingots will not consume them; killing a Pigling when it is admiring a gold ingot will make it drop one for you. Besides all this, a few bugs related to these mobs have been fixed.
- The arm animation of several mobs was tweaked
- A bug regarding tamed wolves was fixed
- Fish and other mobs that live underwater can now spawn in bubble columns
- The developers had to fix a lot of bugs affecting the following blocks: walls (not connecting to adjacent blocks properly), slime blocks (not launching players as required), beehives and bee nests (failing to be placed by the player), etc
- Another good feature is the introduction of new and nice sounds for some Nether elements like the warped planks, crimson planks, nether wart, climbing vines, caves, netherite armor, and zoglins.
- Some user interface features have been improved by our hard-working MCPE developers too: the wither health bar, the “open” tooltip (not being displayed anymore each time the player looks at a Piglin), and the speed of the credits rolling.
- The /clear, /locate, and /fill commands were improved and are more functional than before now.
If you want to find out more details about this version, we recommend you watch the video trailer below before hitting the download button.
Please be generous and share the news about the update with your Minecraft PE friends and leave feedback.
Video Trailer of MCPE 1.16.20
Download release version of Minecraft 1.16.20.03 Nether Update - APK for Free