Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52
Last week our guests and subscribers had the chance to explore Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206, a pretty nice beta bringing many useful fixes. This week the MCPE developers released two more versions: Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 and Minecraft PE 1.16.40. In this article, we will talk about the first which is a beta.
Please do not forget to back up your existing worlds before installing it because it will replace your work in progress. Also mind that the worlds created in a current version can only be accessed using this or other upcoming versions, but never an earlier one. In this situation, backing up the builds is also a good idea.
And now let’s get to the features, because there is a lot to find out:
Features of Minecraft Bedrock 1.16.40.02
- The crash that used to happen in case the user entered his/her game whilst being in a sleeping state was resolved
- A bug provoking a game crash in case the Elder Guardian is killed was resolved
- One more crash that used to happen sometimes when the user used fireworks for specific tasks was resolved
- When mining, the soul camp fires won’t drop charcoal, but soul soil
- The strider’s health is of twenty now, not of fifteen as before
- The issue of baby hoglins not dealing damage properly was fixed
- The problem not letting players use nether sprouts in a composter was resolved
- If killed, baby zoglins will have drops just like adult ones. This is also available for the baby piglins.
- Warped fungi won’t grow only in warped forests, but also in crimson ones
- Starting with the present beta, wither skeletons will start being aggressive towards piglin brutes and piglins
- Iron Golems are aggressive towards hoglins
- The piglin brute won’t use an enchanted golden axe anymore
- Piglins will never sell nether brick blocks when bartering anymore
- You can find the soul speed enchant only in the chests from the bastion remnants
- Lanterns can now be used even underwater and nothing bad will happen if you decide to put water sources above them
- If the player stands on a magma block, his/her netherite armor won’t lose its durability
- Piglins are able to equip diverse mob heads, turtle shells, and other cool stuff
- When zombified, the piglin will drop all the items from its inventory
- The piglin brute’s feature of becoming angry when a block is breaking was canceled
- The chests in the ruined portals might include several glistening melon slices instead of just one
- You cannot use soul fire for melting snow or/and ice now
- The issue not letting hoglins flee from respawn anchors was fixed
- Nether sprouts can be composted now
- The text and punctuation in the loading screen tips were corrected
- Upon death, the totem of undying will apply the appropriate effect
- If linked to Loadstone, the compass that has a custom name will keep it
- If a mob that has a ranged weapon equipped is killed, it will drop it
- Now there is a different texture mapping for each strider's leg
Dear MCPE players, we assure you that there is a lot more to explore in this version, so hurry and hit the download button below the video trailer, share the article with your friends, and leave feedback.
If you want to always be up to date with the latest game versions and with the most popular skins, maps, and other MCPE-related articles with free download buttons, visit our website regularly and enjoy yourself!
Video of Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168