Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199
After working an entire week, the MCPE developers have finally released a really great new game update called Minecraft Bedrock 188.8.131.52.
Unlike Minecraft PE 1.16.40 released previously, this is not a full version but we are sure you will find it interesting and useful because it brings a rather long list of changes and fixes.
Changes in Minecraft Bedrock 184.108.40.206
In this beta you will find six changes for Vanilla Parity:
- The baby Zoglins have bigger heads now, like the rest of the mob babies
- Shroomlights can be composted now
- Warped and Crimson fungi can be placed on Mycelium blocks
- The bug occurring when moving observers with a piston was removed
- The ”Thing” banner created with enchanted golden apples was fixed
- All the items failing to be used in the Composter were fixed
In addition to the Vanilla Parity changes, the MCPE developers also fixed the following problems:
- Game crashing when interacting with the Shulker Box
- Game crashing when using the /fill command
- The portal blocks placed with the /fill command will disappear in one second
- Foxes do not take damage from the berries anymore
- The Character Creator will show cached items when playing offline
- The Soul Speed enchanted boots won’t stick to their owner after being broken
- When zombified, piglin brutes do not lose their equipment
- The hammer is now displayed on the Smithing Table screen
Besides the above-mentioned changes and fixes, the MCPE developers worked on the New Achievement Screen and introduced several useful modifications to improve the technical part of the game. Moreover, they brought more settings for the Experimental Gameplay.
Watch the video trailer below this article to find out more details about this beta version.
Before downloading and installing it, we recommend you to back up your existing MCPE worlds in order to avoid losing them.
If you liked our article and the new game update, share the good news with your friends, and leave feedback.