Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199
Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 is the newest game beta released a week after Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 we already talked about on our website. Today we will have the chance to find out about everything the hard-working MCPE developers did to make our gaming experience better and smoother. Let’s get going!
Changes in Minecraft Bedrock 220.127.116.11
In this beta, the MCPE developers improved the achievements screen and made a lot of technical changes. The most noticeable technical changes are:
- The developers introduced a Record Item Component so now you can make records and play them in the Jukebox
- The in-game components were renamed to match the Java edition
- Added the possibility to configure rules for installing blocks
- Added the possibility to work more flexibly with the drops
- Added a component for repairing items in the game
- The cumulative game time is now correctly displayed in the Achievements screen
- The goals and achievement rewards were updated
- Fixed the calculation of the player’s award number
- Fixed the achievements display in case the player gets disconnected
- Fixed the mouse clicking sounds on Windows 10
- Fixed a bug affecting the scrollbar
- Fixed the work of the "Back" mouse button
- Fixed the support for the "Escape" mouse button
- Fixed a bug related to the text-to-speech option affecting some devices
- Fixed the / clear command
- Cobblestone is now displayed in the recipe book for stone tools
- Corrected the horn sound in raids
- Fixed sounds when placing frame items
Dear MCPE fans, these are the most important changes and fixes you will discover by installing this beta, but if you want to find out more about it, we suggest you watch the video trailer below the article.
To try the beta, make sure you have made a copy of your existing world and hit the download button below.
If you are happy about the release, please be generous and share the news with other players and leave feedback.