Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11
Last week our website’s guests and subscribers had the chance to explore Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168: a beta bringing a very big number of bugfixes and interesting changes. This week the Majong team released Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124 where they continued to remove all the unwanted problems that could prevent us from having a nice MCPE experience. These are several crashes and bugs affecting the game’s stability, the gameplay itself, and the technical aspect.
Changes in Minecraft Bedrock 126.96.36.199
By installing the present beta, you will discover that the developers:
- Eliminated the legacy fall damage
- Introduced extra support for the music command so the creators can play and control their own sounds and music
- Introduced a new trigger component which is on_player_destroyed
- Improved the Fog Definition identifier
- Made the LegacyCubemap transparent
- Modified the way the drop item spawn position was calculated previously
- Eliminated a number of crashes occurring during the gameplay, during rendering, during stunned entities are loading in the game and while using the Marketplace
- Eliminated a bug that made tall plants like sugar canes and cacti break instantaneously
- Eliminated a bug that didn’t let players use buckets with lava as fuel
- Eliminated a bug affecting the animations in the achievement screen
To find out more details about Minecraft Bedrock 188.8.131.52, we recommend you watch the video trailer below the article before clicking on the download button.
If you are happy about the release, share the good news with all your MCPE friends, and leave feedback.