Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11
Two weeks ago the MCPE developers started introducing us to new features from the upcoming Caves and Cliffs Update.
For example, in Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 released last week, the players got the chance to try the new sound volumes sliders which in our opinion is a very useful option.
This week, in Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124, we won’t find anything that spectacular, but instead, the beta contains several fixes that will make our gameplay better for sure.
What's new in Minecraft Bedrock 126.96.36.199
During the last week, the MCPE developers together with the most loyal and attentive users discovered the following problems:
- That the players didn’t get any notifications if their graphic drivers are outdated (Windows 10 users)
- Several lags affecting the RTX when flying (Windows 10 users)
- An error making the vertical knockback weak
- Sound disappearing in certain situations (affecting the players using certain devices)
- Bug making Pillagers and other mobs hide when seeing sunlight
These problems have been successfully fixed and in addition to this, the MCPE developers resolved several technical issues.
If you are ready to install and try this version, don’t forget to back up your existing builds before hitting the download buttons. Also, note that you won’t be able to join Realms and non-beta players while trying it.
Be a good friend and share the news about this release with other Bedrock users, and let us know what you think about it by leaving feedback.