Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168
Starting with Minecraft PE 1.16.100, the Majong team has been releasing update after update, and today we will have the chance to learn about the latest one which is Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124.
This update is a beta version and does not bring too many changes. If you faced any of the issues described below, we recommend you to download and install it.
Main fixes in Minecraft Bedrock 126.96.36.199
The version contains six fixes, but three of them are related to the technical part of the game. The rest of them are:
- Corrected the speed of chunk development when the player flies around in creative or using Elytra
- Corrected data-driven block-related bugs
- Corrected dedicated server-related bugs
- Reduced warning messages with the geometry of data-driven blocks
- Fixed a crash occurring in Creative mod, namely when the player uses the crafting table
If you want to try this version, please make copies of your existing worlds first, because it will replace your work in progress and you risk losing all your builds. We must also warn you that the worlds created in this version cannot be accessed using earlier released versions, so keep copies if you want to play in them in the future.
And now it is time to watch the video trailer and to click on the download buttons.
If you are happy about this release, please share the article with other MCPE users and leave feedback.