Tiny Pixels Texture Pack 0.11.1
Texture Pack Tiny Pixels is made in huge pixels blocks. This texture pack one pixel equals one cubic block in Minecraft Pocket Edition. Texture Pack Tiny Pixels of the lives their name because he has a very simplified texture units. Due to what this texture pack is considered simplistic textures packs for the game so that a texture can play every player regardless of his device. Texture pack will not give special load even on slower devices.
How to install Tiny Pixels Texture Pack?
- Download the texture pack.
- Start BlockLauncher.
- Open the settings BlockLauncher.
- Go to Launcher options.
- Click to "Texture Pack" and "Select".
- Find the downloaded file in the system your device and select it.
- The texture pack is installed.
- Have a good game!