Texture Pack AlphaPE v1.0 1.13
We bet you don’t even remember what Minecraft used to be a while ago because we are so spoiled now with its present bright colors, rich textures, and vibrant biomes. But sometimes it is nice recalling old times and how happy we were playing 0.7.0 and earlier game versions.
Texture Pack AlphaPE v1.0 is like a time machine taking us to that period and offering us the chance to enjoy the Minecraft textures from back then.
Features of Textures Pack AlphaPE v1.0
Texture Pack AlphaPE v1.0 brings back a lot of texture and even sound features:
- The original d-pad is back again. Because of this, the fly and sneak controls will be invisible.
- The poppy flowers are replaced with the Cyan Rose that used to decorate the old Minecraft PE worlds.
- The grass has its own dark color again.
- The water and lava textures are like in old times too.
- The oak has the same texture as the spruce, this also being a feature of the old MCPE versions.
- More modified textures to remind you of the earliest Minecraft PE versions.
If you want to discover all of them and to enter the Minecraft world and feel the atmosphere of the early versions, download this texture pack by clicking on the button below, share it with your friends and leave feedback.
If you want to explore other new and interesting texture packs, as well as maps, mods, and seeds, visit our website. Here you will also find the freshest MCPE related news and the latest versions of the game. Enjoy!