Texture Pack Console Aspects 1.14
Texture Pack Console Aspects modifies the sounds, the interface and other general aspects of your custom Minecraft Bedrock to look more like in the console editions. This pack is especially fit for players who have switched from a console edition to Bedrock and didn’t get used to it yet.
Features of Textures Console Aspects
To use this pack, install either the Classic Texture Pack or the Default Texture Pack from the Marketplace and enable the present one below (of course, after downloading and installing it.)
The pack will modify the following aspects:
- A number of blocks, including beds, pistons, dyed shulker boxes and dried kelp blocks
- The animation of some blocks, including the lava’s, magma’s, and fire’s animation
- A number of items including beds, bee spawning eggs, and lava placeholders
- A number of entities including sheep, shulkers, ghasts, and villagers
- The animation of some entities including the attacking zombie’s, wolf tail’s alignment, and the swinging of the player’s empty hand animations
- Interface features including the experience bar, the hotbar, Creative menu, recipe book, and controller tooltips
- Some sounds, including the menu, explosion, drowning, door, and shooting sound
- A number of particles including the explosion, breaking, walking, and item frame-breaking particles
Depending on what texture pack you will choose from the Marketplace, a list of additional features will be added to the above-listed ones.
If you want to try Textures Console Aspects, click on the download button below, share this article with your Minecraft Bedrock friends and leave feedback.