Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168
Several weeks ago we had the chance to try a legendary version, namely Minecraft PE 1.20. It gave us the chance to discover several new features, including hanging signs, chiseled bookshelves, and more. Several game versions that followed that update brought improvements to those features, but the game developers do not stop here. They continue to make them even better and resolve all the issues affecting them. Even if Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124 beta has nothing to do with the above-mentioned features, we are sure you will enjoy the changes it brings.
Changes in Minecraft Bedrock 126.96.36.199
Get ready to see how MCPE developers:
- Modified the way vexes look and behave
- Improved the way beehives gain honey
- Fixed the bug that made pistons teleport players to opposite sides of walls
- Improved the touch controls during flight
- Added the possibility to cancel flight mode by using the “Space” key
- Improved the way the player’s inventory works when playing in Creative
- Fixed the crash occurring when typing /execute align xyz entity
Dear friends, if you are curious to meet the vex and see its new look, and explore the rest of the changes, click on the download button and let the fun start.