Minecraft Bedrock 22.214.171.124 Beta
Guys, we have an update of a new beta version of Minecraft Bedrock Edition 126.96.36.199. Before we begin, a couple of things you should know about. First one - do not load up your worlds in beta versions and then everything is gonna be okay when you go back. Or make a copy of your world, just in case. The second one - do not panic if you will not see the beta changes in a future full version of MCPE.
A lot of gamers were complaining about a bug related to losing items when crafting from a recipe book when you don’t have free space in your inventory. In Bedrock 188.8.131.52 beta Mojang fixed it. Also, several annoying crashes that occurred during gameplay were fixed.
The main fixes in Minecraft Bedrock Edition 184.108.40.206 Beta
- If you at the Dinosaurs Island marketplace map, dinosaurs will be able to damage you
- Sharper textures for terrain blocks
- In the marketplace pack that called “Nightmare in Candy world” archers will raise their arms more smoothly
- Textures with animation will loop correctly now
- Panda eating food bug fixed
- Horses will spawn differently
- Correct arm position of Strays in the “Relics of the Skies”
- Rabbits model fixed
- No black textures related to hot bars and blocks
- Cats\Sheeps no longer appear black when you spawn them with a spawn egg
- Taiga generates correctly now
- Shulkers no longer turned black when they attacking you
- Skeletons will now seat correctly on their horses and spiders
Of course, all of us were waiting for big changes or new features in this Minecraft BE 220.127.116.11 beta version. But I am sure that Mojang developers do their best. It remains only to be patient. You can download Minecraft Bedrock 18.104.22.168 Beta below the article and try out new changes in the game. And also have fun with friends, trying to find new bugs in new beta or downloading our new addon, maps, seeds or texture packs.