Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52
Not long after the release of Minecraft PE 1.14.20, the MCPE developers finished working on Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206. This time the list of changes is slightly shorter, but it brings several important fixes of noticeable errors. Let us find out more details about them.
New features in Minecraft Bedrock 220.127.116.11
- Several crashes occurring during the gameplay, including some affecting specific MCPE worlds were fixed.
- A serious error related to 256x resolution packs affecting the Xbox One users had to be resolved by removing such packs. The developers say that this is a temporary solution and will be resolved in a better way soon.
- When a controller is turned off in split-screen, the user will get a message inviting him/her to join
- The auto-jump option will not trigger any time the player intends to walk through open doors
- When the player crafts honey blocks, he/she will receive now the proper number of empty bottles back.
Believe it or not, these are all the changes for this time, but as you can easily see, they were developed to resolve some very serious issues. If you want to try this version, do click on the button below the video, but don’t forget about the rules related to any MCPE beta version. You can find out about them by accessing any article describing a beta from our News department.
When you finish exploring this version, we invite you to visit our website, where you can discover a lot of exciting maps, mods, skins and other novelties related to your favorite game. Have a great time!
Video of Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168
Download beta version of Minecraft 22.214.171.124 - APK for Free