Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168
Last week our website’s guests and subscribers had the chance to try two new updates that brought us many helpful and interesting changes. Today, we will explore a new beta called Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124. This time, the Majong team focused mainly on the technical aspect of the game but also did not forget to fix two crashes and a list of minor bugs.
New fixes in Minecraft Bedrock 126.96.36.199
Install this beta and you will discover that many serious crashes and bugs have been fixed. The most noticeable ones were:
- Two crashes that used to occur because of the Ender Dragon and certain texture packs
- Fence gates being higher than blackstone walls and as a result not aligning properly with them
- Warped roots and Crimson roots not being removed when the user places blocks on them
- Cocoa beans not surviving on other jungle woods then Jungle Logs
- Hitting target blocks powers the blocks around them. This is considered as an inconsistency issue between the java and the bedrock
- The XP Orb being affected by the light level just like custom entities and items instead of being at maximal brightness like it should
- Items that are dropped flowing lower than they should
- When destroyed by explosion, Dragon egg not dropping
- A few pathfinding-related issues, for example, the failure of mobs to find a way out of the lava.
Besides the fixes mentioned below, this update also contains several interesting changes:
- Possibility to use blackstone when crafting a brewing stand
- Possibility to use the /give command in order to obtain farmland
- Possibility to pick the farmland using pickblocks
- Fish mobs dropping cooked fish in case they are killed by fire or lava.
Like we already mentioned at the beginning of the article, the Minecraft PE developers made a great job of updating several technical aspects and introduced three new commands to make our gameplay even better than before.
To find out more details about the current version, we recommend you to watch the video trailer before hitting the download button.
Before installing it, we also have to remind you that it will replace your MCPE work in progress so it would be a good idea to make copies of your current builds, just in case.
Be a good friend and share the news about the update with other players, and leave feedback letting us know about your opinion on it.
Video of Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52
Download beta version of Minecraft Bedrock Edition 184.108.40.206 for Android (Nether Update)