Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199
Last time our website’s guests had the chance to learn about Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 which brought a short, but helpful list of fixes. Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 brought slightly more changes, and most of them are linked to the game accessibility features and to the gameplay.
We will talk about the version’s features later, but first, we must warn you that you must back up your current Bedrock worlds before installing the new version because they will be replaced by it and you risk losing them. Another important fact is that the worlds created in a current version cannot be accessed using earlier ones, so save copies if you are planning to use them in the future. You should also know that you cannot play in Realms while trying a beta update. Access to non-beta players is also forbidden.
And now it is time to see what’s new:
Features of Minecraft Bedrock 220.127.116.11
- Several death messages have been modified, so now, when the player is slain by a Trident, you will get the following message: “player was impaled to death by (mob or player who used the Trident)”. When the player is killed by a Ghast or a Blaze, you will get the “player was fireballed by (either Ghast or Blaze)” message. When the player is killed by a Skeleton, you will get the “player was shot by skeleton” messages. If the player gets killed by a Shulker, you will get the “player was sniped by shulker” message, and, if the player gets spat by a Llama, you will get the “player was spitballed by Llama”.
- The bug not letting players see their Netherbricks in the crafting table was fixed and the one preventing them from crafting Netherbricks blocks were resolved
- Starting with this update, you will notice that it is easier to discover a valid raid spawning position now and that the permitted spawn distance for raid mobs was increased
- A bug impeding armor having the lock_in_inventory NBT component from being placed in armor slots was resolved
- A few problems linked to the text contrast were resolved
- A problem related to the text-to-speech option that affected the button numbers in the player’s Pause menu was resolved
- Several bugs affecting the UI screen reader were also resolved.
Dear Bedrock users, if you want to find out more details about this beta, watch the video trailer below the article before downloading it, share the good news with your friends, and leave feedback.