Minecraft PE 1.16.221
Minecraft Bedrock 1.16.221 is a full game version that contains only five fixes. It had to be released outside the usual schedule because the detected problems were quite major and could prevent users from having a normal gameplay. Because we want our subscribers to be always up to date with the latest game-related news, we could not overlook this release, even if the bugfix list is not very long.
Changes in Minecraft Bedrock 1.16.221.01
Starting with this version, the following problems won’t stop us from having a nice and smooth Minecraft PE experience:
- Paintings not being visible when placed
- Game loading process stopping after updating the game on PS4 devices
- Game presenting lags when trying to set friend permissions on Realms
- Crash occurring when loading behavior packs with game tests
- Crash occurring during the playing process
If you want to find out more information about this release, watch the video trailer below.
To be always up to date with what happens in Minecraft PE, we invite you to visit our website as frequently as possible. This way you will also get the opportunity to try the newest texture packs, mods, and other surprises. Also, in case you missed it, do check the article about Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 because it is the first beta of the legendary upcoming Caves and Cliffs update and t contains a very long list of new features, changes, and fixes. Enjoy!