Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11
Last week the MCPE developers released Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168. Its main feature was the candles, but we were warned that using them may cause game crashes. In Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124 this issue was fixed. In addition, several other crashes and bugs were resolved, so let’s see what we can get by installing the update.
What's new in Minecraft Bedrock 126.96.36.199
Starting with this version, the following problems won’t prevent us from enjoying a nice and smooth gameplay:
- The crash happening when players light candles with fire chargers, this happening only occasionally when doing it from a certain angle
- The crash happening when structures are installed on areas that are not fully loaded yet and these structures are removed
- A bug making plants generated from bonemealing grass generate incorrectly
- The issue of diorite and andesite appearing in a too generous amount within the bedrock world
- Nether portals not working correctly
These are all the beta’s features. If you want your friends to find out about the update, don’t hesitate to share this article with them. We would also appreciate it if you could tell us your opinion on it by leaving feedback.
Besides exploring new game versions, there are a lot of cool maps, mods, and other MCPE-related downloads to try. You can discover a lot of free ones by visiting our website, so feel welcome and enjoy!