Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206
Last week together with all our website’s guests you had the chance to try Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11, a version where the MCPE developers focused more on the technical aspect of our favorite game. This week, in Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 they continued to improve the technical part, but also made several important fixes regarding commands and structure blocks. Let’s see what this is аbout:
What's new in Minecraft Bedrock 22.214.171.124
In the new beta, you will discover that:
- You are allowed to summon entities by using the execute command now because the logic mechanism that prevented this was fixed
- The particles used when managing the animation controllers to play them in certain situations were fixed
- A bug affecting the Reset button was removed
- The ticking blocks in chunks located nearby are not affected by the loading structure process
- The position of the chunks are calculated correctly now when displayed in the structure block preview window
- The structure block 3D screen does not contain a name field anymore
- The plants, including all kinds of crops, are growing with more intensity near chunk borders
- When looking for an exit position, the distance leading to the center block is calculated correctly now
- The bug making the water and the lava textures appear invisible when certain blocks are placed on top of them was removed
We are sure you can’t wait to download and try this update containing such useful fixes, but before doing this we recommend you make a copy of your existing Minecraft PE world in order to prevent losing it. We must also warn you that the beta builds might not be very stable because they are not representative of a full update quality.
Now, if you are ready, watch the video trailer, click on the download button and share the article with all your MCPE friends.