Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11
Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 has an even longer list of changes than the update released last week which is Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124, so grab a cup of tea or coffee, some cookies, and let’s explore them together.
Like in every article on betas, we must warn you that while trying any of them, you cannot play in Realms and with players who use full versions. Another important thing you should always keep in mind is to always make a copy of your existing MCPE world before installing a new beta because otherwise, you will lose all your work.
And now, let’s get to the main part of our article: the changes brought by this week’s update!
Changes in Minecraft Bedrock 126.96.36.199
In this beta, the MCPE developers continued to work on the technical aspect of the game, and in regards to this, they introduced two new commands: /event and /ClearSpawnPoint. Moreover, now the /spawnpoint command does not affect sleeping players anymore.
Besides the technical changes, they also cared to fix the following problems:
- One crash happening because of the achievement screen and several more taking place during the gameplay
- Another crash occurring on world start making some worlds disappear from the list of worlds
- Some minor chunk loading problems
- A problem making Nether portals break
- An issue related to the “Beaconator” achievement (not unlocking)
- An issue related to the “Archer” trophy (not unlocking)
- Loot chests not being able to generate properly
- An issue related to the player’s collision box and its sizing when the player carries out specific actions, for example swimming
- Old version villagers not leveling up as required when trading
- Farmer villagers provoking a game error while harvesting or carrying out other land work
- Players not being able to jump on magma when riding a strider with a fungus on a stick
- A bug making leashed animals unleash without the player’s will
- A problem related to the “move_to_liquid” goal performed by striders
- A problem preventing players from taming animals that are not yet fully grown up (babies)
- Bees exiting from the beehives even if the player puts a comparator next to it
- Reversed front side of beehives and bee nests
- Many incorrectly introduced item names
- A problem preventing players from making patterns for banners using a 2 x 2 crafting grid
- Damaged items not displaying the damage level until the player restarts the game and reloads his/her MCPE world
- The durability not being displayed immediately after an item is crafted
- Players not getting back the empty items after eating specific foods, for example, stew
- Dropped stacks becoming invisible in specific situations
- Nether armor items taking durability damage in case the player stands on magma blocks
As you can see, the detected problems were quite serious, but happily, the MCPE developers succeeded to fix them. In addition to the above-listed ones, they also fixed less important bugs related to the touch screens, audio, Character Creator, and more.
If you are ready to try the new beta, click on the download button below this article, share the news about the release with your friends, and leave feedback.