Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168
A few days ago the release of the Minecraft PE 1.16.100 full version was on everybody’s lips. Many of us are still exploring its features because their number was incredible and it takes a while to study them all. Anyway, the MCPE developers decided not to lose time and quickly released another update right after the announcement of the first one’s release.
Minecraft Bedrock 22.214.171.124 is a beta version, so the builds created in it won’t be as stable as the ones created in full Bedrock versions, but we still recommend you to try it, because it brings several important fixes.
Main fixes in Minecraft Bedrock 126.96.36.199
- Basalt gets resistant to the fireball attacks shot by ghasts
- It takes more time to break basalt blocks now
- Dragon Egg drops in case its breakage is caused by an explosion
These three changes were made for vanilla parity with the Java edition. You can also notice them in the previous full version released recently.
- Resolved the loss of Founder Capes from the dress room (of course, if the player owns them)
- Resolved desync caused when using /fill in certain situations
- If the graphics processing unit is not accessible, the chunk range will be sixteen blocks
- Resolved a crash happening when the user attends to set a 256x texture (affecting only the Switch system)
- Resolved issues occurring when interacting with too large blocks
- Removed bugs caused by the spawning eggs in the world templates
- Corrected the player’s model size (when gliding, when swimming)
This is all there is to know about the present beta. If you want to try it, back up your existing worlds and use the button below this article to download it.